Oasis Network (ROSE)
- Oasis Network is a decentralized blockchain network built by Oasis Labs that enables secure and private data-sharing and control.
- The ROSE token is the native utility token of the Oasis ecosystem and is used for staking and delegation in the network consensus, as well as paying network transaction fees.
- The blockchain infrastructure has two main components:
- Consensus Layer: a scalable and secure Delegated Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm run by a decentralized set of validators.
- ParaTime Layer: an environment that hosts many parallel runtimes (ParaTimes), each representing a replicated computation environment with a shared state.
- Utilizing Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs), Oasis Network has enabled the following functionalities:
- Query & Data Control: allowing companies to monitor and control access to their data and create detailed restrictions on analysis and Structured Query Language (SQL) queries.
- Data Collaboration: allowing businesses to share sensitive data with other organizations while being able to retain and adjust data access and analysis permissions.
- User Privacy-as-a-Service: allowing companies to present how user data is transferred and utilized.
- Parcel SDK: allowing developers to access the Oasis Network to build tools and applications with ease.
- The project has raised over 45.00MM USD via private token sales with the latest token sales price being 0.03 USD / ROSE.
Max Supply :10,000,000,000 ROSE
Total Supply :10,000,000,000 ROSE
Circulating Supply :5,725,718,533 ROSE
Max Supply :10,000,000,000 ROSE Total Supply :10,000,00…